Friday, January 30, 2015

You can always get better

Firstly, prayers and honor goes out to my brother-in-law… his father just passed away bc of cancer. It only took about a couple weeks after diagnosis. This is reminiscent of my Mom. So sad.
Also, for my brother from another mother, the charismatic and true inspirer, AJ. He was diagnosed in December and is fighting his heart out to beat this. His daughter did it, so will he.

….

Unless you categorize yourself as complacent or content with everything, we all want to get better or improve any compromising issue in our lives. This sounds like I'm about to give some life lesson. Take it how you want, but I'm just segue-ing into a video I found enlightening about the whole endurance training and racing nutrition issue!… to carb load or not to carb load, sugar spikes good or bad, etc.
Anyway, here it is:



Obviously a plug for Generation UCAN, but consider that a bonus. I've used it and I've felt the difference. The main effect for me was the ability to sustain my energy longer without having to consume all kinds of sugary gels and stuff. (and i've also adversely felt the effects of not consuming UCAN correctly by combining sugary gels and stuff with it. It felt like I just voided the benefits of sustained energy with minimal simple sugar consumption) I'll leave the rest to the video to explain how this is a better system.

Maybe there is a life lesson here…
How can we best endure the challenges we face in life? Do we really think we're good enough? Is it never too late to find new avenues to improve any given situation? Why am I always hungry? Is cocaine really bad? Am I hungry for what else life has to offer? Are donuts good for you? Do I really need glasses?

I digress. Thumbs up.

No comments: