Tuesday, July 21, 2009

AACO, Chrispv, Qbert





saturday went down to Campbell aka far to play in the AACO grass tournament. it was heller hot, and i don't know how to balance a tan and a sunburn. so im a mixture of both now.
most of my friends went to the Palace, supposedly the best Korean BBQ in the bay, but my ride had to get back to the city. next time next time.

Paul valen was in town. met him up with his friends and family at poleng sunday night. we ended up going to Lucky Chances after, my first time. mmm, filipino food.
Then, as i'm walking out I see this guy in one of the booths and say to myself, "that guy looks familiar...where have i seen him...eh, maybe one of those asian dudes you see at the same parties..."
As i'm paying at the front, someone says, "that's Qbert." Oh snap! that's right. ...as paul is taking a picture with him.

No comments: