Sunday, January 4, 2009

my sf Christmas...

the way you love me -karyn white

Christmas night i flew back into San Francisco. what i call home now. eagerly awaited the arrival as i was looking fwd to getting in the arms of my B. we get home and exchanged gifts, gifts that we agreed prior not to give each other hahaha. but of course, you can't help it!
and how appropriate, we both gave each other compilations of pictures (of moments between us) from our recent history. i thought it was so dope that we both did that for each other in our own crafty ways :) man, i love her. and on top of that, her dad and sister even gave me a Christmas present! wow. i love them too hahaha yosh, dinner's on me next time.
then of course, the week following was just more icing on the cake.... guitar hero, tahoe, NYE, NY's day with her family and friends, hanging with her dad, meeting (seeing, rather, eye to eye hahah) Maynard!, D, communicating, loving, ....
thank you God for wrapping up my 08 like this and giving me more to look forward to for 09.


mountain steez. that's hot

aww shit... that's my girl ;)


lake tahoe tried to get in the pic behind us.



sorry Trooper, this is not a drive thru restaurant.
off 19th


Ike's place is giving Rinaldi's a run for it's infamacy.
sofa king good!



behind this brown paper curtain resides one of the greatest rock/metal singers of ALL time. yeah, i saw him. what, you don't believe me? next time you see me, look into my eyes.



40-some degree coldness, in line for about an hour. so worth it.



one of many reasons why she does it for me...



....and another :)

three more weeks! and then three more after that... and then.... so good. so good.


quote of the day:
"....go towards the white area!..."
-girl hollering at her friend as our lift chair hovered above them at Homewood.


2 comments:

bb said...

dude. life is good. holy crap i'm the luckiest girl on earth. so awesome is almost disgusting. hahahaha (almost) :)

bb said...

1. that pic at steps of rome is SO attractive. wowzers.
2. whoa is that sam flores in the background?!!?

hahahahaha