Friday, January 23, 2009

the week before the last week of january

funky funkity funk. we funk.. funkin the funk.

my shoulder still hurts. why. why. it's gotten to the point where i wouldn't mind someone just socking me so hard on it. i'm crazy, i insist on hitting the gym tonight. i'll take it easy on the shoulder.
yesterday was my first day to StephenDayDesign. Pretty dope that i was given this opportunity to work with steve. thanks kate for putting this in motion for me. this is the perfect opportunity at the right time since i'm curious about furniture design and would like to stay abreast my workshop skill set. plus, i'll be going into my midpoint review in about a year so i need to start considering my direction soon. again, if you approach life with a sincere desire for something you think is right/best for you, you will be graced. i remember when i was registering for spring 09 classes i was trying to get in this undergrad furniture design class. but to my dismay because the academy is so strict on what classes you take at a particular time I was not allowed to take that class, after emails back n forth between mark bolick, christi, and other graduate administration. man, mark couldn't even utilize his clout. but look now, internship to the rescue.
let's do this!
i see my B in a week. i'm really looking forward to this trip. i miss her. lately, i'll admit i've been trying so hard to be at ease without her here. (paradox, trying hard to be at ease :) but in the end of it all, like as in right now, i'm good. why, bc i know her value to me and i know my life has been enhanced overall. the future is bright. all my trying is worth it :)
40 mins. into store opening = 1 customer.
i want to go snowboarding badly.
yes, my background is like pumpkin soup. maybe next time i'll intentionally find inspiration from a baked good.

1 comment:

bb said...

dear mark,
thanks for asking me to the homecoming dance!! call me so we can talk about where you want the limo to pick you up. do you want to eat at olive garden before the dance? ok ttyl
karina