Wednesday, February 18, 2009

last day at timbuk2


dont be jealous bc my girl's dope... and it will keep getting better. she sent me flowers. very impressive :) we're going to denver this weekend. whaaat.
so tonight, i sprinted along side the rear of the bus, until the light turned red on me before i could cross the street to get on the bus. what's new.
it was my last day at timbuk2 as well. good times but i'll be around. and apparently, i can still get my prodeals if i ask. well, that's what keri said. if not, my cohorts are cool enough to hook a brother up.
my lululemon staff card expired, or rather was depleted. i forgot to read the stipulations on the back, that if you don't use the value on the card within one year of leaving employment, each month will have $2 subtracted from the value on the card. well, it's only been about 2-3 months so i guess it wasn't much anyway.
i got a letter from bay area fastrak indicating they caught "my car" evading toll payment. funny thing is though, this was in January and i got rid of my car in november. three possibilities i can think of:
- someone from the toyota dealer
- new owner; someone bought my car already from toyota
- someone stole the car from the new owner



hi mr roley poley, who let you in?



gorgeous

as B suggested, i treated myself to a substantial lunch. chicken philly on dutch crunch accompanied by shoestring fries from stacks. hello.



i thought this was a great window display (at BR). not only amusing for a designer, but also very cool to expose the roots of the process to the public and do it in a way that's incorporated into marketing.


No comments: