Monday, February 2, 2009

live aloha.



do i smell? why is everyone uncomfortably stacked over there.










hello,
i just got back from Hawaii. don't be jealous. yeah, it's literally my second home now (along with santa clarita). of course, i prefer the first. before i got there i had Chinese New Year dinner with B's family. good times. good food. good people.

i had a memorable time. i saw my love and i think that was just enough for me.
it was the weekend of her company's holiday party. theme = homecoming. oh yeah, redemption time. i had a blast. i thank B for planning a great event and more so, selfishly, she made me feel welcome. remember prom? yeah, not so fun bc my date was just something good to look at. that's it.
she got us a room at the neighboring outrigger hotel and that shiz was niiice.
before i forget, how could i forget... when we were getting ready in the room, we did not want to look at each other till we were each finished. so when she said she was ready, she came out from behind the wall and... like whoa! hahaha man, for real though, i was awe struck. she looked so beautiful... man o man, i have the most beautiful girl in the world. i am so lucky :) i couldn't help but sing, "it's just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you, it feels like heaven to touch..."
met a bunch of her coworkers. great folks. i'm really happy for her that she's in a good situation right now. and on that note, we also hung out with chandra and dennis a bunch. i loved hanging out with them and their family/friends. real, quality people. i want to hang out with them more, a good influence.
anyway, the visit is complete, and i am back home. ready to get back to business for the benefit of myself and my loved ones. let's do this. we can do this.
i wasn't really sad to be back. i actually had naturally realized... i'm happy. but even more so, instilled with a rejuvenated sense of my relationship with my bb and my life in general. very hopeful. extreme adversity reveals true character. you can be better or you can fall deeper into your hole. specifically for me, i'm confident for what's coming my way. i'm better and it feels really good. (fist pump)

No comments: